The USC Viterbi School of Engineering wants you! Join us for REACH, our annual 2-day graduate engineering preview.
Who should attend REACH?
The focus of REACH is to develop and foster the talents and success of undergraduate engineering students – students from historically underrepresented backgrounds such as African American, Latino, and Native American are particularly encouraged to attend.
What will be covered during my REACH visit?
• Experience our exciting research opportunities
• Benefit from special presentations and intensive workshops
• Meet and interact with our world-class faculty, current students and staff
• Tour our dynamic research labs and engineering facilities
• Learn about our Master’s and Doctoral programs
• Walk through the application and admissions process
• Experience life at USC and explore Los Angeles
When is it?
April 19-20, 2018 on the USC campus in Los Angeles, California.
How much does it cost?
Accepted REACH participants will have their round-trip transportation, lodging and meals covered by USC!
Who should apply?
• College sophomores (second year) and juniors (third year) with a strong academic background in engineering, math or hard science (physics, biology or chemistry)
• Must be a citizen or permanent resident of the U.S. or a citizen of Canada
• Applications are particularly encouraged from students who are female and/or are Black/African Americans, Latino/Chicano Americans or Native Americans
How do I apply?
Visit viterbi.usc.edu/REACH for the online application. In addition you will need:
• University-issued academic transcript (PDF)
• Current CV or resume (PDF)
• Statement of purpose
What is the deadline to apply?
February 15, 2018* (Applications submitted after February 15th will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis)
Visit viterbi.usc.edu/REACH for more information and the online application.
FOR SWE MEMBERS
All opportunities we hear concerning jobs, internships, and more. If you apply say you heard about it from SWE SDSU! Send new opportunities to firstname.lastname@example.org