The USC Viterbi School of Engineering wants you! Join us for REACH, our annual 2-day graduate engineering preview.
Who should attend REACH?
The focus of REACH is to develop and foster the talents and success of undergraduate engineering students – students from historically underrepresented backgrounds such as African American, Latino, and Native American are particularly encouraged to attend.
What will be covered during my REACH visit?
• Experience our exciting research opportunities
• Benefit from special presentations and intensive workshops
• Meet and interact with our world-class faculty, current students and staff
• Tour our dynamic research labs and engineering facilities
• Learn about our Master’s and Doctoral programs
• Walk through the application and admissions process
• Experience life at USC and explore Los Angeles
When is it?
April 19-20, 2018 on the USC campus in Los Angeles, California.
How much does it cost?
Accepted REACH participants will have their round-trip transportation, lodging and meals covered by USC!
Who should apply?
• College sophomores (second year) and juniors (third year) with a strong academic background in engineering, math or hard science (physics, biology or chemistry)
• Must be a citizen or permanent resident of the U.S. or a citizen of Canada
• Applications are particularly encouraged from students who are female and/or are Black/African Americans, Latino/Chicano Americans or Native Americans
How do I apply?
Visit viterbi.usc.edu/REACH for the online application. In addition you will need:
• University-issued academic transcript (PDF)
• Current CV or resume (PDF)
• Statement of purpose
What is the deadline to apply?
February 15, 2018* (Applications submitted after February 15th will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis)
Visit viterbi.usc.edu/REACH for more information and the online application.
FOR SWE MEMBERS
All of the opportunities we hear about concerning jobs, internships, and more.